We are looking for a Science Teacher in the Carlisle area to work on a 6-week placement.
We are looking for a Science Teacher who is keen to work on supply for a Secondary School in Carlisle. You will require up to date curriculum knowledge in this specialist subject as well as a desire to take on the full role of a teacher to cover for a duration of up to 6 weeks. You will be required to teach pupils up to GCSE level which will involve lesson planning, classroom management and science delivery.
Depending on your experience you can receive rates of pay up to £158 a day plus holiday pay. We pay the best rates around for long term supply and work with pretty much every secondary school in Cumbria so if this role or location is not right for you please drop us an email or call to find out more about other opportunities.
If you are interested in working for System People then please apply without delay as we would be delighted to represent you for work.
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing Teaching Agency in Cumbria with an already impressive portfolio of schools in the County. We were the first teaching agency with offices here in Cumbria offering a truly dedicated approach to Cumbria Teaching Supply. We have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us in local schools.
Why would you choose to register and work with System People Education?
- We offer the highest rates of pay in Cumbria
- Your consultant will create you a personalised job search plan, which will be put into action within 24 hours of registration
- Your CV will be re-branded and will include an interview summary to promote your skills and experience in the right way.
- Your details will reach the right people at the right schools and continue to do so while you are still actively looking.
- You will gain FREE access to our Supply Teacher Resource Tool* to make planning for your supply bookings easier and more creative as well as saving you time!
- You can meet us at various interview locations across Cumbria to suit you
- You can also register for Permanent Opportunities in Cumbria
- Check out our website at to find out more about what our teachers say about us
We would love you to join our register!
Registering with System People Education is easy, supportive and rewarding. You will receive excellent customer service from us, a friendly, local approach with consultants who care about providing our teachers with the right work and fair pay.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong classroom management;
- A passion for teaching and pupil development;
- Experience of lesson planning and delivery and,
- Knowledge of school policies including Safeguarding.
If you are interested in the above role and you would like to join a local agency based in Cumbria, please do not hesitate to call Lyndsey Sisson or Sarah Story today to arrange a registration, we would love to help find you work.
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.
*Resource Tool Primary Resources only.