Are you a talented Science Teacher looking for an April post?
Are you a Science Teacher that's keen to join a good secondary school where you can really progress in your career?
A good client of mine located in Tower Hamlets are looking to recruit a Science Teacher for a September start. The post is open to both experienced teachers and to NQTs so please do apply if you are currently searching for a Science teacher post.
About the Science Teacher
- Science Teacher (experienced or NQT) - Teacher of Science
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen to progress and will go the 'extra mile'
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Can teach Science to (GCSE) as a minimum
- Passionate about Science
- Science related degree (2:1 minimum)
The school a mixed secondary school in East London. With over 1000 pupils on roll aged 11-18
- A 'Good' school by Ofsted
- Positive pupils, keen to learn
- Good behaviour generally
- Outstanding NQT induction
- Inner London pay MPS/UPS - £130-£210 per day
- Close to public Transport Links
- Do not miss out on this exciting Science Teacher post in Tower Hamlets
For more information about this Science Teacher post apply now or get in contact with Jake at Qualiteach