One of M2 Education's clients who are based on the west coast (near Whitehaven/Workington) have a requirement for a Science Teacher to work full time starting as soon as possible. This role is temporary.
Driven and motivational in your approach, you will be teaching children from varied backgrounds (behaviour is generally excellent).
You will be required to teach your specialist area up to KS4 (KS5 is desirable). If you can teach a secondary area up to KS4 this would be advantagous.
To be considered for this role, you should:
- Have a degree
- Have a relevant teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
- Be adaptable, organised and able to cope with any situation
- The role itself is subject to a full registration interview including all safeguarding checks being carried out.
Applications from NQTs will also be considered the same as more experienced teachers.
M2 Education offers:
- Very competitive daily rates of pay
- An honest and upfront approach from an experienced, dedicated team.
- All M2 Education staff take great pride in providing a quality service to our schools and candidates.
If you feel this role (Science Teacher) is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Preston office.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across both the North West and North East of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.