Secondary Science Teacher (KS3 & KS4) - Immediate Start
Pay Scale: £116-160 per day - depending on experience
Required: January 2018 to end of Academic Year
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater Manchester. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
GSL Education is currently seeking a confident and outgoing classroom practitioner with a real passion for teaching Science. The successful candidate will be able to engage students of all levels of ability and demonstrate excellent classroom management skills.
Our client is a mixed Secondary School based in Tameside, Manchester. The school benefits from a strong senior leadership team, focusing on achieving ambitious academic goals for a vibrant and diverse community of learners. The candidate who secures a position at this school will receive all the guidance and support required to succeed and deliver strong, consistent results.
This exciting opportunity is due to commence in February after half term.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS) and an outstanding practitioner of Science at KS3 &KS4;
• Demonstrate experience in a secondary school setting within the last two years;
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high;
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example;
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant Sheldon Robinson as soon as possible.