Are you ready for your next long term prospect?
Is the prospect of teaching students with a genuine love for science too enticing to pass up?
This specialist academy based in the heart of Warrington is urgently seeking a creative and passionate Science teacher to bolster their department. The position is a long-term sick cover and will last until the end of the academic year, potentially longer.
- £1 million specialist equipment
- A major focus on science and technology
- A state of the art, Innovative complex
- Ability to teach mixed size classes
- Treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
If you are an experienced Science Teacher and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV to or call
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Greater Manchester area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.