Science Teacher - September 2018 or sooner - MPS/UPS - Hackney
Are you a Science Teacher looking for a new role in September 2018?
Can you teach general Science to GCSE?
Are you looking for a secondary school with high achieving students?
- Science Teacher for a school in East London/Hackney
- Science Teacher - Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale
- Science Teacher - September Start (Maybe sooner)
- Science Teacher with the ability to teach to GCSE
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, passionate Science Teacher to join a highly regarded secondary school located in Hackney. This is a long term, full time position with the chance of going permanent for the successful Science Teacher.
To be considered for this Science Teacher role;
- Related Degree.
- UK QTS.
- Able to teach all Science to GCSE
- Strong Subject Knowledge.
- Classroom and Behaviour Management
This academically successful secondary school is located in the heart of Hackney and caters to a cohort of mixed students aged 11-17. This school is looking for someone to come in and maintain the high level of success, with 79% of students achieving A*- C grades in their Science GCSE exams.
For more information about this Science Teacher role please contact Jake Mcmullen at Qualiteach Ltd