Full time Science Teacher - Horsham
Available Feb half term 2018
Salary M1 to UPS3
Is it time for a new challenge? There are seven days in the week, someday isn't one of them, make today the day you improve your future.
Outstanding Co-Ed Secondary School in Horsham is looking to recruit various posts including a Science teacher for Spring 2 to join their successful and high achieving team. The school thrives on supporting their students and staff to achieve full potential with supervision and mentoring rated excellent by staff and ex-staff. Student expectation is above national average and there is an extensive extra curricular programme in place.
You would be joining an established and high achieving team who excel in staff personal growth. There is free onsite parking and free daily meals are provided
* Form Tutor - for a Year 9 tutor group
* Includes STEM, GCSE and Higher Level courses
* Assisting SLT with teaching and learning schemes
* Delivering PSHE weekly
* Supervising extra curriculum activities to suit skills and experience
* Supervision and guidance of teaching assistants within the classroom
* Assisting SLT with timetabling and groupings
* NQT's considered
* Experience of being a tutor desirable
Closing date: 12th Jan 2018
Contact Randstad asap if you are interested in working within an outstanding school alongside an experienced team; if you would like more information or if there are other positions that would be more suitable then please contact Sue on .