SCIENCE TEACHER - ASAP START - ENFIELD - PART TIME - LONG TERM
Science Teacher needed for a Pupil Referral Unit in the North London Borough of Enfield
- Strong Faculty
- Science Teacher
- Competitive Pay rate
- Part Time - Long Term
- To start as soon as possible
- Science (Year 7 & 8 students follow an alternative KS3 science programme, year 9 pupils study AQA Entry Level Science, year 10 & 11 students study AQA GCSE)
- Pupil Referal Unit - Enfield
My client is a thriving and dynamic private independent school that provides an alternative curriculum than that of mainstream education. The centre is aimed at students who are or are at risk of permanent exclusion, are school refusers or those who find it difficult to cope with and/or learn in a mainstream classroom.
They are a well run pupil referal unit seeking a confident and ambitious science teacher who is used to making a difference and looking for their next career move.
The Ideal candidate Should:
- Be able to Teach Science (Year 7 & 8 students follow an alternative KS3 science programme, year 9 pupils study AQA Entry Level Science, year 10 & 11 students study AQA GCSE)
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
- Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, or equivalent)
- You will be passionate about education with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
- All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
If you are interested in finding out some more information about this role or would like to be considered and be put forward for an interview please contact Hollie Myers on 020-8418-1390.