NQT or QTS
OFSTED GOOD SCHOOL
£110-£150 a day
The Education Network is working with a brilliant school in Erdington who are looking for a Triple Science teacher to join them. This school is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher who is looking for progression. They have brilliant support and leadership at the school, as well as having a brilliant vibe around the school where the teachers are happy and the pupils are very well behaved.
They are an Ofsted Good school, and have a high percentage of pupil premium - and so qualify for a lot of Teach First Candidates, so you can imagine how strong their department is.
This great position would suit anyone who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS
- NQT Induction where necessary
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121)-423-8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.