A warm and friendly school are seeking an experienced Teacher of Science to join them the next academic year. The ideal candidate for this Teacher of Science role will have experience of working in a busy environment in a school or college. This is a full time role from January 2018.
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, energetic and innovative Teacher of Science to join our outstanding expanding Science Department. We are looking for an inspirational teacher who is committed to bringing out the best in every student. The ability to teach GCSE Level is required.
• This post is being offered on a full time basis for the Spring 2017 school term
• The post will follow the “In Fringe” pay scale for the area
• Potential to be outstanding is required
• Candidates experience, skills and qualifications will be taken into account.
• The school hours are generally from 8am – 2.55pm
• On site staff parking available.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teaching Status or QTLS
• Knowledge of the UK curriculum covering Science (with subject knowledge of Physics)
• The ability to create an outstanding learning and teaching environment for students, including disabled students and students from underrepresented groups
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum and appropriate interventions for students to achieve success
• Strong ICT Skills
• Experience working within the Secondary School sector is desired
• Ability to work as a part of a team, with excellent time management
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business