PHYSICS / CHEMISTRY TEACHER
NQT or QTS
FULL ACADEMIC YEAR
The Education Network is forunate enough to be working with a school that we have celebrated previous success with. This fantastic school in Erdington is looking for a Science Teacher whose specialism is in Chemistry of Physics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any strong Science Teacher who is looking to progress at school level and benefit from brilliant support from the SLT.
This is a small secondary school in Perry Barr seeking someone, who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS Science Teacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features in Birmingham - the features being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job