Reed Education are currently working with a great schools in an exciting new role in the East London area.
• Science Teacher
• Teaching KS3 – KS4
• ASAP start – Full Time
• Supportive Science Department
• Great CPD provided
• Brilliant QTS Support
• Located in East London
• Science QTS – Graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
• Must hold British QTS
• A strong understanding of the UK Curriculum
• Experience teaching in an Inner City School would be beneficial
• Ability to able to work across East London
• A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
• Passionate about Science
• Good academic background, especially in Science
• Large and modern Secondary school with 1800+ pupils on role
• Schools Good and Outstanding Ofsted Reports
• Located in the London Borough Tower hamlets, Redbridge, Waltham Forest, and Newham
• Brilliant SEN Support in schools
• Above average GCSE and A level results
• Free staff car park on site – lots of public transport links
• Great opportunity to earn an Inner London wage with a short commute
• Great NQT support and retention
• Opportunities to develop and grow in the school due to department size
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by e-mailing Jonelle.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me. We’d would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
"Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment."
"Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check."
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'