Science Teacher with Responsibility - Coventry - April 2018 Start
Academics are currently supporting an ambitious Coventry Secondary School who are seeking a Teacher of Science with responsibility for Lead Teacher of Chemistry to start with them after Easter. An ideal opportunity for an experienced teacher, this position will involve supporting the Head of Science in progressing the development of students science education.
In a school catering from Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 5, it will be essential the teacher hired has the ability to teach up to KS5. This Secondary School has shown fantastic results within KS5, and caters for all 3 Science's up to A Level. At Key Stage 4, students are able to take Combined or Triple Science at GCSE.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) (Essential)
- Chemistry Specialism
- Experienced Teacher required
- Key Stage 5 Teaching experience for Chemistry
- Ability to teach Key Stage 3 - Key Stage 4 Science
- Real passion and enthusiasm for teaching
- Competitive Salary
- TLR available for Lead Teacher responsibilities
- Opportunity for real career progression
- Easter or September start considered
If you are an enthusiastic Science Teacher with a Chemistry specialism looking for more responsibility then this is the right role for you! This Coventry Secondary School are seeking a teacher with a real passion to drive student achievement.
If you are interested in this position then please apply now for an immediate interview with the school! Alternatively, call Abi @ Academics on or email