Reed Education Bristol are currently working with a great school located on the outskirts of Bristol, on an exciting role for a Secondary Science Teacher. To start in January, the school are looking for a Chemistry specailist for a long term role with potential to go permanent.
What you will need:
• UK Qualified Teacher Status in Secondary Science.
• The ability to teach Chemistry at Key Stage 5 is desirable.
• You should be an excellent classroom teacher with the ability to plan, prepare and teach creative and stimulating lessons.
• A passion for science and exceptional subject knowledge.
• Ability to create a supportive and well-ordered learning environment.
• Strong behavioural management and communication skills.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates – we can pay £100 - £130 per day for teaching roles.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job