Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world. The UAE government is looking to appoint experienced Science Teachers to start employment from August 2018.
They are looking to recruit teachers to raise the standards of Science in the government schools throughout the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain.
You will be expected to teach your Science specialism to Emirati students in Grades 8 to 12 (Secondary).
- Bachelor's degree in Science (Biology / Chemistry or Physics)
- Minimum of 1 years of successful teaching experience at middle or high school level
- Newly qualified (PGCE/PGDE or equivalent) or experienced are welcome to apply
- Excellent Tax Free salary package (21,000 AED per month)
= £4,050 NET per month
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities (Curriculum Development / Teacher Training)
- Plus other benefits as per Government policies
Interviews for shortlisted teachers are to held face to face in the UK (Dublin, Manchester & London), USA, Canada and in the UAE (Non-residents only)
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV ASAP or call Astute Education for more information about these exciting opportunities
- Secondary Education
- Scientific Background