Science Teacher - Thornton Heath - Secondary School - February 2019
A mixed secondary school rated 'Good' by Ofsted is looking for an individual to teach General Science from KS3 - KS4 and their chosen discipline at KS5. This role will start on the 4th of February and continue until July 2019 at which point a permanent contract will be discussed. The school has good access via Thornton Heath station and has parking available for teachers who drive.
About the role:
- A mixed secondary school in Thornton Heath
- Teaching General Science up to KS4 and their chosen discipline at KS5
- Starting on the 4th February to July 2019
- Candidate must hold QTS in the U.K.
- Candidate must have taught Science in a U.K. secondary school
- Outer London Pay Scale £27,596 - £38,963 (UPS available too)
This school is looking to ideally hire someone before the February half term and have them teach for a week before the break. If you will be available for this position and meet the criteria stated, then please APPLY and we will contact selected candidates immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'