“The Principal has clear vision, determination and a sense of direction.”
“Staff strongly support the leaders’ vision to promote the achievement and wellbeing of every pupil”
“The school has good opportunities to collaborate with other schools”.
REED Education are working in partnership with a ‘good’ academy in the Kent area in their search for a Science teacher any specialisms (Physics preferred) to start in Sept 2018. The right teacher will be comfortable teaching Science, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and ideally Key Stage 5.
During their last visit OFSTED noted the tireless dedication of the school leaders and governors and how this has encouraged a positive culture amongst a leading to dynamic teaching. The students were also praised as having “Strong relationships between staff and other pupils”.
The successful candidate will: -
• Have the ability to teach Science to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (ideally also to Key Stage 5)
• Be passionate about the subject area and a good role model to students
• Be innovative and willing to encourage students to stretch themselves
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a team of specialist teachers
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/form tutor.
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment and progress.
• To share and support the Academy’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
The School will support the appointed teacher through an excellent Head Teacher and a strong leadership team, therefore the right candidate will be given all of the tools to succeed in an exciting teaching environment.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Alex Ferreira on 0207 9322 765 or at Alex.Ferreira@reedglobal.com.
All enquiries are dealt with in the strictest confidentiality and we will not represent you without your consent.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business