Due to a restructure in the Science department our partner school is currently seeking a Teacher of Science to join there faculty. This position is originally on a temporary basis with the opportunity to become permanent.
- Full time teacher of Science post- September start
- Join a highly supportive department and a school that invests in their staff
- Opportunity to develop your personal skills
- Both Newly qualified and experienced Science teachers welcome to apply
- Pay rates in line with MPS/UPS
The school has traditional values and the highest expectations in regards to the student's progress; it is a school where students and staff enjoy attending as their well-being is a high priority. Due to the high demands of the local community and the increase in cohort of students the school has recently been refurbished and now boasts state of the art facilities and excellent provisions. In 2016, the school achieved above the national averages for all the major GCSE performance indicators and at A2 and AS levels the school achieved there best ever results.
The incoming Science teacher will have:
- A QTS specialising in Biology, Chemistry or physics
- Be able to deliver high quality and engaging lessons to raise students attainment
- Experience teaching Science across KS3 and KS4 to different ability students
- Have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
The Head of Science is hoping to meet with prospective Science teachers at the earliest convenience, to be taken into consideration please email a full CV or for further information contact the Manchester North secondary office on .
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job