Science Teacher - Teacher of Science (TLR available) - OUTSTANDING SCHOOL - September 2018
My client school is based in Redbridge is currently recruiting for a Science teacher for a September start. The Head teacher is keen to meet with passionate and well-trained teachers of Science, who are keen to join a highly successful school in East London. This is an exciting Science Teacher opportunity, not to be missed!
The post is open to both experienced Science teachers and to Science NQTs, so read on and apply today!
Please note: - Clarus Education specialise in Permanent & Long-Term recruitment. We are NOT a supply agency.
Science Teacher/ Teacher of Science (TLR available) - Person
- Science Teacher (experienced or NQT) - Teacher of Science
- UK QTS required
- Exceptional Science subject knowledge
- Excellent Academics
- Any specialism welcomed
- Must be planning and delivering Good/Outstanding Science lessons
- Excellent behaviour management
- The ability and experience of teaching to A level is desirable
Science Teacher/ Teacher of Science (TLR available) - Role
- Science Teacher - Teacher of Science
- TLR available for experienced Science Teachers
- Excellent NQT induction available for Science NQTs
- Very successful Science department
- Full time - Permanent
- MPS1 - MPS6 -£26,662 to £42,498
- September 2018 start - July start available
Science Teacher/ Teacher of Science (TLR available) - School:
- Outstanding Redbridge Secondary school
- Large, mixed, 11- 18
- Supportive leadership team
- Exceptional career progression opportunities
- Good behaviour throughout the school - enthusiastic pupils with supportive parents
- Emphasis on staff wellbeing - staff gym
The Headteacher is looking to interview straight after the Easter break so please apply for this Science Teacher post by sending your CV to Clarus Education.
If you are successfully shortlisted, you will be contacted within 24 hours.
Science Teacher - Teacher of Science (TLR available) - September 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job