The successful teacher will start as soon as possible, delivering their knowledge across Key stage 3 and 4. The school are looking for a motivated subject leader of Science who has great leadership skills and is full of energy and passion for their subject.
You will be expected to be committed to the school and its ethos to inspire and lead students and teachers in the department to achieve success. You will become a valued member of the school's hard working team, dedicated to the academic and pastoral wellbeing of the school's students.
The ideal candidate will need to help in the development of the department, in supporting and focussing on delivering excellent outcomes for our students. There is a drive to develop leaders across the school and you will be supported to achieve, as a leader, at the highest level.
School hours from 8.15am – 3pm.
What you will need:
• Knowledge of the UK curriculum covering Science up to KS4
• The ability to create an outstanding learning and teaching environment for students, including disabled students and students from underrepresented groups
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum and appropriate interventions for students to achieve success
• Strong ICT Skills
• Experience working within the Secondary School sector
• Ability to work as a part of a team, with excellent time management
• Strong leadership skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job