A Secondary school in East Lancashire are looking for a strong Science Teacher to work within there EBD setting teaching pupils across KS3 and KS4 on a permanent basis Monday - Friday.
About the role:
- Work with pupils in small class sizes of a maximum of 9 pupils
- Help all students enjoy their learning and get as much out of life as they can by setting behaviour and academic targets
- Identify challenges and ensure that the pupils learn through classroom support as well as extracurricular activities that the school offer, such as goals, Stubbers, intervention rooms
- Support pupils with communication skills with the help of outside agencies
- Help students get a better chance at going into college and University
A percentage of the pupils in the provision will be working on the GCSE curriculum. There will be most students who will be working on the functional skills curriculum.
The provisions aim is to help pupils develop and improve their skills, whilst also supporting them to integrate into their local communities and looking for life after education for their careers. There is a person-centred practice at the provision and many students are assigned with 1:1 support for a minimum of 10 hours per week. This enables the pupils to fulfil their lives and help them to achieve the things that are important.
This is a "PERMANENT" position starting September 2019 full time!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'