Science Teacher | Science NQT | Teacher of Science | Chelmsford, Essex | September
Do you know your Einstein's Mass Energy Equivalence from your Second Law of Thermodynamics?
Are you a creative and passionate Teacher of Science? Physics, Chemistry or Biology…?
A forward-thinking and 'good' rated school close to Chelmsford in Essex are seeking to recruit a talented Science Teacher / Science NQT / Teacher of Science for an exciting new challenge from September.
So, if you are equally as passionate about the Pythagorean Theorem as you are Newton's Universal Law of Gravitation and you can inspire and engage Key Stage 3 and 4 students to an outstanding or good level, then apply for this Science Teacher / Science NQT / Teacher of Science position today!
POSITION: Science Teacher / Science NQT / Teacher of Science: Physics, Chemistry or Biology
SCHOOL: An excellent 'good' rated school with outstanding aspirations
LOCATION: Chelmsford, Essex with convenient links to Brentwood, Colchester and Rayleigh
TRANSPORT: A 10-minute walk from the local train station with car parking also available
PERSON: Science Teacher (Physics, Chemistry or Biology) - experienced or NQT, UK QTS
START DATE: September 2018 start
SALARY: £24,018 - £39,725 pa (DOE) +TLR potential
Science Teacher / Science NQT / Teacher of Science - The Person:
- Experienced or NQT Science Teacher - Physics, Chemistry or Biology
- UK PGCE and UK QTS Required
- Excellent Academic Record - 1st Class or 2:1 Degree, A-Levels and GCSEs
- Inspirational, Creative, Engaging, Leadership Potential, Dedicated
Science Teacher / Science NQT / Teacher of Science - The Role:
- Teaching Science to KS3 and KS4 Students - SATS and GCSE
- Some KS5 A-Level Teaching for Experienced Science Teachers
- Working Closely with the HoD and the SLT to Progress the Already Successful Faculty
- Achieve Realistic, Yet Challenging Attainment Benchmarks
- Full-Time, Permanent, with scope for TLR
Science Teacher / Science NQT / Teacher of Science - The School:
- A wonderful, highly-regarded community-based secondary school
- Rated as 'good' by Oftsed with designs on becoming Outstanding
- Conveniently Located for Easy Access from Most of Mid / South Essex
- Close to Brentwood, Southend-on-Sea, Colchester, Rayleigh and Basildon
- Staff Car Parking is Available
If you are a passionate, charismatic and engaging Science Teacher / Science NQT / Teacher of Science and you would like to pursue this intriguing opportunity to play an important role in developing this Science Faculty to an 'outstanding' level then apply for this role today!
Clarus Education will be in contact within 24 hours if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
- science teacher physics chemistry biology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job