Science Teacher Required
CER Education's Secondary division is looking for a Science Teacher to start as soon as possible on a long-term basis in the Dover area. This position is full time and would be teaching key stages including A 'Level. To be suitable for the role you need to be passionate and hardworking.
As a successful Science Teacher, you must:
- Ideally hold a Qualified Teacher Status(QTS)or equivalent
- To have experienced of teaching Science at any key stage and specialism
- To have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of the UK National Curriculum
As a Science Teacher with CER Education you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay rates
- A committed and honest Recruitment Consultant to support you.
- Money back on your DBS from CER *
- A range of work from short to long term assignments
CER Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding Science Teacher role, please contact Alicia at CER Education on or apply by submitting your CV.
*Terms and condition apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'