Science Teacher (any discipline- Biology,Chemistry, Physics) - Kingston- ASAP
Long Term Supply or Permanent- Excellent Salary and benefits
About the role:
- Qualified Teacher QTS - or significant experience
- Experience of working at Secondary School level (KS3/KS4 ONLY)
- Perm role to start ASAP
- Working for a prestigious Independent school , you must be keen to promote the values of the school and support the learning and growth of the children.
- only 14 students per class
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in the UK
- be a qualified Teacher
- be familiar with the UK curriculum
- possess two valid classroom based references
- Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Why work with Teaching Personnel?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!
If interested, please send your CV today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.