Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Deliver classes in Science to classes of pupils ranging from year 7- 13
• To cover other subjects in various classes as required
• Implementing the developed curriculum as well as creating techniques and styles to help relate to different levels of students understanding
• To utilise support staff and enforce positive behaviour management techniques in line with school ethos and policies
• To maintain high expectations of students abilities and helping them work to their full potential
• To liaise with the school SENCO, parents and support staff to ensure effective support and development for SEN pupils and those with learning difficulties
• To set appropriate tasks and challenges for homework according to the published timetable, and ensure that it is regularly marked with formative feedback
• To set appropriate and challenging tasks & homework, providing regular feedback
• To record student progress accurately and identify any students that need extra support
The successful candidate will :
• Be fully qualified in the subject , holding QTS and any other relevant qualification
• Be able to teach every aspect of Maths across all abilities and ranges up to A level
• Be able to work well as team to plan and execute all aspects of the National Curriculum
• Have the ability to design and promote a wide range of teaching and learning styles and techniques that support students, ensuring an effective delivery of subject matter
• Have an understanding and committed approach to students mental and emotional wellbeing as well as academic
• Have the ability to liaise with SENCO's, parents and staff in order to support and appropriately progress SEN pupils and those with learning difficulties.
If you feel that you embody these qualities then please get in touch with us sending your CV. To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student's levels of achievement. Protocol Education is one of the country's leading education recruitment agencies and we offer competitive rates of pay.
Some of the benefits working with Protocol Education are:
ØAllocated your own dedicated consultant
ØAbility to update your diary and timesheets online
ØA variety of positions to suit your needs
ØCompetitive rates of pay
ØFriendly and helpful team who are willing to help with directions and queries
ØFun and creative social events throughout the year
All candidates who register with Protocol Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. If you do not already hold one you can apply through us at a cost of £44.00.
Please contact Aaron on if you are a Qualified Teacher! - Unqualified specialist will not be short listed.