Reed Education Stoke-on-Trent are currently working with a GOOD school on an exciting new role in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
Starting from January 2018 the school are looking for a Science Teacher to cover Maternity. The role would be full time and would run until the summer holidays.
• Working within a secondary school that has a relentless aspiration to make a difference to the lives of their students.
• An exceptionally well established Good school, where they offer an exciting and stimulating curriculum that helps to get the best out of every individual
• The Students have genuine opportunities to reach their potential
• Working with KS3 and KS4 Teaching Science
• Specialising in Science as an expert in this area you will be working from the National Curriculum to produce exciting, engaging and interactive lessons
• Within a school with strong leadership, teachers and staff across the department have the ability to work as a strong team.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status in the UK, alongside a specialism in Science
• Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Carina at Reed Stoke by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job