Science Teacher Qatar
Develop lesson plans in line with British Curriculum objectives specific for teaching Science at Middle-Secondary grade levels. Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
* Bachelor of Science Degree from a recognized University (From the UK preferred).
* TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, South Africa.
* Must be Native English speaker.
* Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues.
* Minimum 2 or 3 years post qualification teaching experience in Science Subjects .
- Science Teacher Secondary School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job