Science Teacher PRU
**SEN School - Bexley - Contract - Teacher of Science (MPS or UPS) - Immediate Full Time Post**
SEN School in Bexley is recruiting for a well-qualified (ie PGCE/ GTP/ Cert Ed/ Teach First/ SCITT/ QTS/ QTLS) Science Teacher / Teacher of Science for an immediate start
Full-time fixed term contract position for either an NQT or experienced Teacher of Science/ Science Teacher (MPS or UPS). You will be teaching small groups of SEMH and ASD children on a 1:1 basis. You will be able to teach fun, creative and engaging lessons to children with behavioural SEN at KS3 & KS4.
The successful Teacher of Science / Science Teacher has a strong STEM & teaching background. You have great experience with different types of behaviour SEN; ie ASD/ PDA/ ODD/ ADD/ ADHD/ CAMHS/ SEMH / SEBD/ Behaviour. Additionally, you have a great understanding and experience with children who have Educational Health Care Plans (EHCPs). Class sizes are between 5 - 7 pupils per class.
- Must be a well-qualified Science Teacher; ie PGCE/ SCITT / Cert Ed/ Teach First / ITT / QTS/ QTLS
- You have a strong STEM background as a teacher
- You are either an SEN Teacher OR Teacher of Science /Science Teacher
- You have great SEN experience; ADD/ ODD/ PDA/ ASD/ ADHD / SEMH/ CAMHS/ SEN/ Challenging Behaviour.
- Worked within an educational setting with SEN pupils; ie Alternative Provision (AP)/ Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) / ASD Provision / College/ SEN School / and or Mainstream School
- Suitable for either an NQT and or Experienced Science Teacher (MPS or UPS)
- Able to demonstrate a minimum of a "Good" lesson
- Have taught Science at both KS3 & KS4
- You live in commutable distance to the borough of Bexley
- science teacher
- SEN School
- teacher of science
- SEN teacher
- Alternative provision
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'