Academics are looking to support a Portsmouth Secondary school in securing a Secondary Science teacher. We are looking for someone who is available full time and able to teach combined Science to GCSE level.
The school is easily accessible by car or public transport and has a supportive leadership team that can help smooth the transition into this role. We are looking for a teacher who has taught Secondary Science in the UK and is capable of teaching across year groups.
The right candidate will;
- Have solid behaviour management skills
- Be capable of teaching to GCSE level
- Have UK experience teaching in a Secondary school
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to work as a team with colleague, parents and students.
If you are interested in a new Science teaching role please email your CV to
- general Science
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'