Science Teacher (Physics) - Outstanding School - Richmond upon Thames - September '18
Are you an Outstanding Physics Teacher?
Clarus Education are actively looking for a Science Teacher, specialising in Physics for a full-time and permanent post, starting September 2018.
This is an unmissable opportunity to join an Outstanding school within the desirable Richmond upon Thames area. The head teacher welcomes applications from both experienced Physics Teachers and NQTs!
- Enthusiastic Science Teacher - Physics specialist (KS3-5) - Experienced or NQT
- Outstanding Subject Knowledge - 1st Class or 2:1 Physics Degree & High A-Levels
- Applications welcome from NQTs - Good / Outstanding observations and references required!
- Confident, inspirational and personable Individual required!
- Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons - clear passion for Physics and Science
- Ability to teach up to KS5 advantageous
- Driven and ambitious person required
- Science Teacher - Physics - Permanent Contract
- September 2018 start!
- InnerLondon salary - MPS/UPS - £28,660 - £47,298
- Outstanding Science Department - 9 people - all supportive and welcoming
- Ongoing opportunities to progress- 1st class and bespoke CPD programme
- Full-Time - Permanent contract
- 'Outstanding' graded school
- Desirable and sought-after location in Richmond upon Thames
- Inspirational leadership team, forward thinking and remarkably supportive
- Highly successful school - Excellent results - GCSE results are stunning!
- Modern facilities - well equipped Science Laboratories
To be considered for this Science Teacher (Physics) post, please submit your CV and cover letter to Clarus Education.
Whether an experienced Science Teacher (Physics) or an NQT looking for your first permanent full-time Teaching position, contact Clarus Education today. You will be contacted within 24 hours if you have been shortlisted to progress to the interview stage of the process.
- Science Teacher
- Full Time