A great opportunity has arisen for us to recruit a talented Science Teacher for a position at one of our client schools in South West London. This position is available from September on a Permenant basis and will be a full time role. There are opportunities within this Fantastic school to progress constantly.
Academics meet all client schools in person and can therefore give a first hand experience of both the behaviour and standards within a school This South West School is great both in OFSTED (outstanding) standards and our own.
What do you need to succeed?
* You will be an excellent classroom practitioner, who employs well-structured schemes of work to encourage pupils of all abilities to achieve fantastic results and build their skills base for life.
* You will have a practical and innovative approach to your Science Teaching, using every resource available to encourage your pupils.
* Previous experience of curriculum development or subject leadership would be a definite advantage for the successful Science Teacher
* It is vital that you can demonstrate experience of planning and teaching all subjects in the Science Curriculum
* Applications are welcome from both experienced science practitioners and NQTs.
This is a school proud of its Ofsted rating of 'Outstanding', and it has maintained performance at that level for the last few years. Drawing its pupils from a diverse range of backgrounds, pupil progression beyond the national average is a key focus of every member of the team. The Head Teacher, the senior team and the governors lead the school outstandingly well, ensuring that both teaching and achievement are of the highest standard. The tracking of pupils' learning and progress is accurate, consistent and informative.
If you would like to be put forward for this position, please apply with an up to date CV with any gaps explained clearly.
- Science Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job