NQT or QTS
FULL ACADEMIC YEAR
IDEALLY AN IMMEDIATE START - FEBRUARY HALF TERM
PART TIME SCIENCE TEACHER - Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
OUTSTANDING SCHOOL IN SMALL HEATH
The Educaiton Network has been fortunate enough to work with this Ofsted Outstanding School in Small Heath who are looking for a Biology Specialist to join them as soon as they are able - and teach Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays - for the right teacher, they have said they can offer a full time position and utilise them within the school.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for any science teacher who is looking to have a smooth transition into a strong Science Department where there is a lot of support, and fantastic leadership.
This school in Small Heath are looking for someone, who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS Science Teacher
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- a great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.