Science Teacher - Nottingham
If so, then Monarch Education could have the perfect position for you!
Monarch Education are looking for passionate Sciences teacher to join Monarch Education for a variety of short and long term assignments. Monarch have clients who require daily cover, however we also have schools needing more long term solutions.
As an Science teacher you will be responsible for:
* Planning and delivering safe but exciting and informative science lessons, both practical and written to motivate and inspire learning across the classroom.
* Accurately providing support and encouragement to aid student's progression and educational path.
* Marking in accordance to school policies and provide feedback to students but also educating them on mistakes.
* Having a flexible work approach to suit the School's needs.
* Delivery of safe practical presentations for students to mirror in groups.
To be a successful science teacher in this role you must:
* Have a recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
* Chemistry specific qualification.
* Previous experience of teaching key stage 3 & 4 students and delivering live experiments.
* Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with your pupil's.
* Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook in Education.
* Solid knowledge of the key stage 3 & 4 student curriculum.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
* Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
* DBS refunded after 12 days work
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
* On Site Parking & Easy access via transport links.
Monarch Education has been working with schools across Nottingham for over 8 years and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our staff first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our teachers and this is evident when they speak to our staff.
The school very welcoming and supportive, with regular networking and training opportunities available for all staff.
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please contact me on directly on or email me .
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.