The School is a mainstream school near Shropshire. The school will benefit from a passionate individual who is looking for a new challenge within a school environment where they can really make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working within a school environment
- Qualified to teach Science across key stage 3 and 4
- Experienced working as a Science Teacher and have strong knowledge of all sciences and the current curriculum
- Available 5 days per week
AND MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- Flexible working hours
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the ideal supportive placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Jordan.email@example.com to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business