Reed Education are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the East London area.
Starting ASAP, the school are looking for an outstanding Science teacher to join them on a long-term basis.
• OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’
• Striving to maintain high GCSE and A-Level results
• 1800+ Students
• Based in Redbridge (East London)
• Committed to the continuous professional learning of all staff
• To plan, resource and deliver imaginative, interactive and inspiring lessons that ensure that effective learning takes place and students make excellent progress
• To provide a nurturing and stimulating classroom and academy environment that helps students to develop as learners
• To contribute to the effective working of the academy
• To support students in the acquisition and development of learning dispositions and positive character traits
• To provide stimulating and enriching extra-curricular opportunities for students and potentially for members of the wider school community
What you will need:
• Qualified to degree level and above
• Qualified to teach (and work) in the UK
• Qualified and skilled to teach Science at KS4, a Biology specialism and experience at KS5 would be an advantage
• You will need to be committed and dedicated to providing engaging lessons to the students
• The ability to enthuse and inspire others
• The ability to consistently deliver outstanding lessons
• Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
• Demonstrates resilience, motivation and commitment to driving up standards of achievement
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by e-mailing Jonelle.email@example.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me. We’d would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'