For an April or September start, the school are looking for an outstanding Science teacher to join them on a Permanent basis.
• Mixed academy school with a fantastic sixth form.
• The School has excellent funding, developing their infrastructure ensuring that the necessary facilities are available to both students and staff to produce a highly positive climate to teach.
• Pupils are proud of their school and take pride in their work. Students are attentive and are enthusiastic in lessons.
• Led by an ambitious Headmaster, staff are invested in continuous pupil development. The School achieved a ‘Good’ rating in their most recent inspection, and are now pushing for “Outstanding” for their next review.
• The School is easily accessible, both by car and public transport.
• As a Science Teacher, you will be teaching Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and potentially Key Stage 5 to an exceptional standard.
• Students are from diverse backgrounds with ranging abilities. A passion for Science, pupil success and the ability to adapt to individual student needs is key.
• Staff members must be committed to working together to maintain high quality throughout the school.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teachers Status with a PGCE or equivalent in Chemistry, Physics or Biology.
• The school are very keen to hear from both NQTS, as well as experienced Teachers.
• Sound knowledge of the UK Curriculum.
• Key skills/qualities needed include: strong subject knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for teaching, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business