GSL Education are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Science teacher for a temporary basis till July 2019. The school has an Ofsted rating "Good" secondary school in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The role is at a unique secondary school, located in the London Borough of Islington. The school has a track record of academic excellence in Art, Drama, Music and Technology. Therefore, the school is best known for its performing arts and have a good reputation for their sporting achievements. This has created a culture where staff and pupils are encouraged to excel. Teachers are encouraged to review their own performance and are guided in establishing goals that will develop their skills further.
As such, they are looking for a Science teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Science teacher with great subject knowledge.
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience of teaching Science in a previous role.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current DBS.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact our senior consultant Hinal Patel at GSL Education as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'