Are you a teacher of Science looking for a new and exciting role from September 2019?
A forward thinking and enthusiastic Science department at a local secondary school are looking to recruit an engaging teacher of Science to join their team from September. This role is full time and will be teaching general Science to key stage 3 and key stage 4 students of all abilities. There is scope for the successful teacher to teach at A Level, depending on their experience teaching their specialist subject within Science. A permanent job is also a possibility through this position for the right candidate.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a PGCE qualification with QTS (qualified teacher status) and a Science degree
- Will have a passion for teaching your specialist subject and have an engaging and interactive approach to learning
- Will be committed to join a dedicated and rewarding department within a supportive school
- Must have recent experience teaching within a secondary school and have excellent behaviour management
Earn competitive rates per week.Teaching Personnel offer WEEKLY PAY and do not use Umbrella companies to process your payment.
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £44, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
Please send an up to date CV to or call Jessica at Teaching Personnel on for more information.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar, then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'