KS3/ KS4 - General Science & KS3 Maths
Required for April 2018
This amazing and Ofsted rated outstanding EBD School in Bushey is now looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Teacher of Science for their developing Science department, with the opportunity to drive whole school strategic planning within our forward-thinking school.
The school is based nearby to local bus links and transport links with ample parking nearby making it very easy to commute to. Based on fairly large grounds the school is part residential with an outdoor area used for students horticultural lessons and vocational courses.
This school focuses on the students individual strength and ability in order to build confidence and motivated for those with emotional and behavioural needs.
The schools team is very warm, everyone is welcoming and supportingand are keen to help when needed.
The schools latest student achievement data analysis shows that they have a very strong culture and ethos of student achievement and progress. Teaching and Learning is now at least 'good'. Our Levels of Progress in the core subjects are at least in line with national results at GCSE.
The school can offer you:
- Strong leadership in a people focused environment
- An active well-being programme
- Outstanding professional development opportunities
- Outstanding Induction programme for new staff
- The chance to ensure all our students reach and exceed their potential
This amazing EBD School l is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be required to undertake DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level.
If you have the following experience and qualification we will be keen to hear from you;
* Experience teaching Science up to KS4
* Able to teach Maths (KS3)
* Able to manage challenging behaviour
* Able to commit to full time work
* Able to commute to Bushey on a daily basis
* QTS or QTLS
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business