Are you a qualified teacher?
Have you taught Science up to KS2?
Do you have a passion with working with children with emotional and behavioural difficulties?
Job type: Permanent (will consider supply)
Start date: ASAP / Christmas
Degree-Six Education are currently working with a private EBD school in the North-West Leicester area. They are currently looking for an SEND Teacher to teach Science from KS2-KS4. Due to the level the children are working at the school is willing to consider primary trained candidates who have a passion for Science. The school itself is very well thought of within the local community and is renowned for successfully supporting Teachers who are making a transition from mainstream to SEND.
The duties and responsibility are:
- Teaching Science to KS2-KS4
- Carrying out all planning and marking
- Working with small classroom sizes
- Liaising with TA’s to ensure students are being appropriately supported
- Identify students who require extra support
- Promoting positive choices from the students
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified Teachers Status
- A passion for working for challenging behaviour
- A pupil centred approach
- Ability to build relationship with pupils quickly
- A Passion for Science
- A good sense of humour
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have recent experience working in the UK please apply immediately.
Degree-Six Recruitment have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not meet your requirements, please feel free to email us with your most up to date CV(contact details below) and we will send you across the most relevant roles that are tailored to your experience.