Science Teacher - Part Time| Sheffield Secondary Position - South Yorkshire | £90 - £160p/d (DOE)
Are you a qualified Science Teacher currently seeking a new role for after the easter break?
One of my Secondary Schools in Sheffield is looking to appoint a Science Teacher to cover a 3 day timetable in the Science department. The timetable includes both Key Stage 3 and 4 teaching and is to start straight away after Easter right up to the end of the academic year to cover a recent gap in the Science Department.
We would like to hear from you if:
* You are a qualified Science teacher and you are passionate about your subject!
* You are flexible, adaptable and have what it takes to succeed teaching in a secondary environment.
By teaming up with CER, you'll benefit from:
* Fully funded CPD courses
* A Secondary School Specialist Consultant with established relationships with schools in South Yorkshire
* 'Free Bar' networking events annually for all CER Teachers and Support Staff
NQT's are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right teacher. If you are interested call Will Bennett directly today for an informal chat to get the ball rolling!
If this opportunity is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER could help you with.
- Part Time Teacher - Science Teacher - South Yorkshire - Sheffield - Secondary Teacher