A mixed gender public secondary school & sixth form for ages 11-18 is seeking a secondary teacher for general teaching cover across the school. The school is a Church of England school which was rated 'good' in it's most recent Ofsted report and is praised for having a skilful group of leaders who have actively strengthened teaching, learning and assessment across the school.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive daily rate of pay!
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* A flexible working pattern which you can select
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum for Science
* Depending on your subject specialism, you will teach a variety of topics across Biology, Chemistry and Physics
* Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
* Preparing and explaining homework exercises that will further expand the topic knowledge
* Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
* Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
* Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* Qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
* QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching Science is essential
* Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your CV .
- Computer Science
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'