We are currently looking to recruit for temporay and permanent full time Teacher of Science.
The successful will be expected to teach Science at KS3 and KS4 -Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Carry out the professional duties of a school teacher as set out in the current School Teachers’ Pay and conditions document (STPCD)
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and support a designated curriculum area as appropriate
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher / Form Tutor
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- Contribute to raising standards of student potential
- Share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
Any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced criminal record check with barred list through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), medical clearance, references and verification of qualifications satisfactory to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and adhere to the school’s child protection policies and procedures.be Role
- Secondary Education
- Secondary School
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'