This Secondary Grammar school based in Chester, is looking for a specialist Biology teacher.
Everyone who works in the school shares a passionate belief in the importance of the work they do in taking responsibility for the education of young people. They ensure that all their pupils have the opportunity to succeed by delivering high quality teaching and sound pastoral care. The curriculum they provide has been designed to ensure that pupils leave us with academic and vocational success and a clear pathway for their future. They also recognise and encourage each pupil's different abilities, aptitudes and interests.
Working on a temporary basis, you will need to combine your professional experience and skills to teach a varied and stimulating Physics curriculum to key stage 3,4 and 5.
Responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of these pupils, you will need to be confident in planning, preparing and assessing pupils' work as well as able to work as part of the teaching team. To be considered for this temporary Physics teaching job in Chester, you must demonstrate:
- Recent experience of teaching Physics at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 (and be able to provide references)
- Have Qualified teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong planning and general teaching skills
- Excellent behaviour management techniques
- Enthusiastic for the educational and personal development of pupils
- Ability to build good rapport with pupils and colleagues
Not only will you receive all the support you needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
- Permanent recruitment Solutions
- Free CV and interview advice
- Guaranteed work scheme
- Weekly and competitive pay rates
- Online timesheets
- Holiday Pay
*Terms and conditions apply
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.