Science & Process Trainer/Assessor (No Teaching Quals Necessary)
Are you currently working in Science/Process Operations as an Engineer?
Are you looking for a change?
Would you like to "down tools" and teach the engineers of the future?
If you are looking for change after a career as a Process Operations Engineer then this could be the ideal move for you. We have an excellent opportunity for you to become a Trainer/Assessor in your field.
Would you like to work for a fantastic training provider based in West Cumbria?
With on the job training this role would suit someone looking to move away from the trade and move into a teaching role where they can pass on skills and knowledge to the future Engineers.
You will need to be able to demonstrate via certificates, that you have completed a minimum of an HNC in a Science subject. Please note that you DO NOT have to have any formal teaching qualifications to apply these will be provided free of charge by our client!
The position of Trainer Assessor is full time Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
The client is an Ofsted Outstanding Grade 1 training organisation, based in Cumbria. The company was established in June 2000 by 5 well know local partner companies within the energy and engineering sectors. The client has a fantastic success rate with over 98% of apprentices progressing into full time employment. The client is looking for qualified and skilled professionals from engineering backgrounds to become qualified trainers and assessors for their range of learners. Successful candidates will receive on the job teacher training to gain teaching and assessing qualifications upon which their salary may increase to higher banding.
- Free Parking
- Free Teacher Training package to gain Level 4 Teaching Qualification and Assessing Quals
- 25 Days Holiday
- 5% Contributory Pension (Salary Exchange)
Is this job right for you?
The role of the Science & Process Trainer/Assessor is to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Science and Process Operations up to level 3.
The role will also include the progressive development of the curriculum and the material associated with its delivery. You will required to review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis while assuming responsibility for managing course and learner performance goals. The role also involves collating and recording all relevant evidence of learning and providing feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Hold a minimum of three years Science and Process Operations experience in industry
- Hold a minimum of an HNC in a Science Subject
- Have a sound knowledge of Science and Process Operations principles
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals
- Driving License
- Proven ability, maturity and confidence to deal with a diverse range of personnel
- Self-starter, able to manage a variety of projects independently
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Patient and shows control in challenging situations
- Can take ownership for problems and assignment to resolution
- Shows leadership when appropriate, but is also a good team player
- Clear thinking and a simple communicator
System People are acting on behalf of their client as a recruitment agency.
- Process Engineering
- Level 3 Engineering Apprenticeship
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'