Science NQT required for a leading school based in Wirral - REF 2011069
A secondary high school in the West Wirral area is looking for an enthusiastic Science NQT to cover for a maternity leave post, starting shortly after the Easter break. This is an oversubscribed mixed secondary school which has its most recent OFSTED report graded as good with just over one thousand students on roll.
We need you to have…
Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with any Science qualification
- Experience of teaching A-Level across all three core sciences
- Good classroom management skills
It’s nice to have…
- Ability to offer an alternative curriculum area would be an advantage
Excell Supply offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support. All applicants will be subject to a registration process, must hold QTS, and have a current DBS in place.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £50 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Access to discounts with over 3000 retailers via our Excell Rewards Programme
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.