Science Lecturer - Chertsey - September 2018
This job, will offer the right candidate a superb opportunity, offering huge amounts of job satisfaction with the ability to enjoy many benefits.
What do you get in return?
• Competitive rates of pay
• Holiday pay at the end of each term/assignment
• Discounts at Specsavers
• Nest pension scheme and support
• Generous referral scheme
• No admin fees to process DBS
• Cloud based portal
• Paperless timesheets
• Careers support and advice from expert recruiters
• Dedicated Candidate Support Team
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit the best talent. We want to hear from individuals that are passionate about education, are highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a commitment to learner achievement and success.
You will be responsible for the delivery of effective teaching and learning of Science up to BTEC Levels’ 1 to 3 curriculum. You will deliver consistently good or better teaching sessions and motivate learners to raise their ambitions and realise their full potential.
Do you qualify?
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be working towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert Ed)
• Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in a related subject area.
• Have recent experience of delivering Science across the BTEC Levels’ 1 to 3 curriculum.
• A DBS Certificate that is on the update service, or be willing to apply for one
We are looking to interview immediately. If you are interested in working at this fantastic college and are available for interview, please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job