The Education Network are currently recruiting Science Graduates in the Wakefield and Kirklees area to complete supply work in local schools and academies on a regular basis, with potential guaranteed pay contracts for outstanding individuals.
- Cover Supervisor Work
- Unqualified Science Teaching
What you will require:
- A strong ability to lead groups
- Able to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- Proactive team member skills
- A commitment to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
- The adaptability and willingness to complete assignments in a variety of environments often at short notice
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 5 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job