This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The Education Network are currently recruiting Science Graduates in the Wakefield and Kirklees area to complete supply work in local schools and academies on a regular basis, with potential guaranteed pay contracts for outstanding individuals.
What you will require:
- A strong ability to lead groupsAble to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- Proactive team member skills
- A commitment to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
- The adaptability and willingness to complete assignments in a variety of environments often at short notice
What we offer:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Great local Schools to work in
- Many CPD courses / training
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- A wealth of Education
- Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
To be considered for this role you must have a passion for working and educating children, be flexible, have a full driving licence and your own transport and be willing to travel around Castleford, Pontefract, Wakefield, Dewsbury and Mirfield areas. Your ability and willingness to travel around these areas at short notice will enable us to offer you daily, weekly and longer term assignments to suit your availability. You will be required to work in a variety of schools and academies which is an ideal opportunity to gain experience before embarking upon your PGCE/SCITT.
The Education Network teams have the knowledge, expertise and relationships needed to find you the position you've been looking for. We are not a company who needs to hit targets for the number of people we interview we are a company who has pride in the service we provide and in the teachers and support staff we work with. You are more than a number when you are working with us. This is an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to embark upon a career working or teaching with children.The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 5 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job