Our Client offers new and exciting technologies for cosmetic formulation. They export their range of functional ingredients across the world through a trusted network of distributors.
They are now seeking a Technical Sales Assistant (Internal) - Personal Care / Cosmetic Ingredients. This position will be office based near Bracknell, Berkshire. The position is a full-time permanent role.
This position is suitable for a Science Graduate
- Answering technical enquiries from the worldwide distributor network
- Preparing and sending certificates of analysis
- Preparing samples and literature for exhibitions
- Making up brochures
- Maintaining spreadsheets and gathering sales data
- Analysis of sales figures
- Adding information to the website
- Ordering lab and other supplies
- With training, assisting at trade shows and other events
Successful Candidates will have:
- BSc (or equivalent) in a scientific subject, ideally chemistry, cosmetic science or a chemical based subject such as: Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacy or Biological Sciences
- Some industrial experience in a scientific area is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Presentable and outgoing
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint
- Additional European language skills are desirable but not essential (such as French, German or Spanish)
- Candidates must have a full UK Driving Licence and their own car as local travel may be involved between two sites (car expenses will be paid)
In return our Client is offering a competitive package including a basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (Salary is negotiable and dependent on relevant experience) plus benefits.
Please e-mail your C.V together with a covering letter to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.
- Personal Care
- Technical Sales
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job